We can service your project from pre-production to post-production stage. We care about the stories that our friends and partners have to tell and help them to achieve their goals in a smooth and highly professional manner.
Lithuanian film crews are well known worldwide for their professionalism and creativity, working on high profile international projects. We look after your film as producers who know what it takes to produce a film from A to Z and we do everything to make your working experience with us a pleasant one.
We have experienced crews who are known for their professionalism and great contribution on a big scale international productions. – Non Union, Shift up to 12 hours, Multilingual, one of the biggest soundstage in the Baltics,
PRODUCTION SERVICES WE OFFER
– Tax incentive for films@30%;
– Location Library;
– Scouting, Permissions;
– Production management;
– Co-Production, Crew Hire;
– Art Department;
– Makeup & Hair;
– Set Dressing;
– Film score;
– Visual Effects (2D, 3D).
– Geographical centre of Europe;
– Direct flights from anywhere in Europe to Vilnius no longer than 3 hours;
– Lithuania has three airports that are located within 20 min drive from the main cities;
– 100km coastline; less than 4-hour drive across the country;
– Known as a country of lakes, forests and meadows, diverse architecture- styles ranging from gothic to soviet brutualism;
COUNTRIES WE WORKED WITH
Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, UK and USA.
– Currency Euro;
– Member of Nato and EU;
– Schengen Zone;
– Free visas for Americans, Australians and Canadians;
– Fastest public wifi in Europe;
– Average price of a cup of black coffee 1,50Eur;
– Up to 17 hours of daylight in the summer.